from start to finish
Check out our interactive course to master React from start to finish, and let this course be your investment with the highest returns.
🧠 Why Should I Take This Course?
At the end of this interactive course, you will have a solid understanding of how React works, and you will have no problem building out new projects from scratch. Most importantly, you will learn how to write good, high-quality React code.
🔍 What You Will Get
By becoming a PRO member at Webtips, you will get to master frontend from the very beginning with the help of the following content. The content is organized into different courses. The platform also includes a resources section with 350+ additional high-quality webtips, cheatsheets, templates, and members-only posts to help you on your developer journey.
- 📚100+ interactive lessons
- 👨💻800+ code examples
- ✨350+ webtips
- ❔200+ quiz questions
- 🎤150 interview questions
- 🎨70 illustrations
- 🚀Build projects
- ✅Coding challenges
- 📋Members-only posts
- 🎓Certificate of completions
📖 How You Will Learn
- This course is interactive
- Keep track of your progress
- Learn right inside your browser
- Test your skills with quizzes and coding challenges
- Get updates whenever a newer version of this course is available
📋 What is Covered in this Course?
- Introduction to React
- -> Before We Begin 📖 2 min read
- -> Why React? 📖 6 min read
- -> Setting Up React Apps 📖 6 min read
- React Fundamentals
- -> Props and State 📖 9 min read
- -> Conditions and Loops 📖 16 min read
- -> Lifecycle Methods 📖 6 min read
- -> Responding to User EventsPreview 📖 11 min read
- -> Routing in React 📖 9 min read
- -> Quiz: React Fundamentals 📖 3 min read
- -> Introduction to Hooks 📖 3 min read
- -> useState and useEffect 📖 13 min read
- -> useRef and Forwarding 📖 7 min read
- -> The Context APIPreview 📖 9 min read
- -> useMemo and useCallback 📖 6 min read
- -> useReducer 📖 8 min read
- -> Custom Hooks 📖 11 min read
- -> Quiz: React Hooks 📖 2 min read
- Advanced Concepts
- -> Common PatternsPreview 📖 7 min read
- -> Portals 📖 3 min read
- -> Uncontrolled Components 📖 6 min read
- -> Lazy Loading 📖 4 min read
- -> Suspense 📖 7 min read
- -> Error Boundaries 📖 6 min read
- -> Common Pitfalls 📖 11 min read
- -> Quiz: Advanced Concepts 📖 2 min read
- Working with React
- -> Setting Up a Weather App 📖 4 min read
- -> Working With Providers 📖 4 min read
- -> Data Fetching With Hooks 📖 11 min read
- -> Displaying API Responses 📖 9 min read
- -> Accessible Searching 📖 8 min read
- Outside of React
- -> React DevTools 📖 5 min read
- -> Unit Testing Components 📖 8 min read
- -> Quiz: Outside of React 📖 2 min read
- What's Next?
- -> React Frameworks 📖 4 min read
- -> Resources 📖 3 min read
- -> Congratulations! 📖 1 min read
💡 Why Webtips?
I'm Ferenc Almasi, a senior frontend developer with more than 10 years of industry experience and the creator of Webtips. We write for more than 100,000 readers each month and have authored more than 500 tutorials. We focus on producing high-quality tutorials about frontend development. To ensure high quality, all of our material goes through multiple rounds of review by the author.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can take this course with zero knowledge, as we're starting from the very beginning and covering everything you need to know to get you up and ready.
Unlike video courses, this is a custom-built interactive platform where you'll take an active part in the lessons. Your skills will be tested with completing code examples, coding challenges, quizzes, and more. Moreover, this platform also includes other courses that will help you learn frontend development from the very beginning.
Video courses are fixed-paced. They lack interactivity, which slows down the learning process, and you won't master a skill by watching others do it. Using this platform, you can learn at your own pace and practice with live code environments inside your browser.
No additional monthly or yearly fees, microtransactions, or time limits are involved. Once you become a member, you'll get lifetime access to everything, including future courses and updates, without having to spend more.
You will receive free lifetime updates once you purchase the course. This means that you won't miss out on important updates. In fact, when an update is available, you will be notified in your dashboard.
After becoming a member, you'll be redirected to our login page where you can use the email address you used during checkout to log in. You can also access the login page from our navigation. You need nothing else apart from your email. We'll send you a verification code on each login to keep your account safe.
By completing all courses, you'll learn everything you need to know about frontend development to become job-ready. Therefore I'm certain that you will love the material. But if, for any reason, you still feel it's not worth it, you can get a refund within 30 days of purchase by contacting us. No questions asked.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out through our contact form.
📚 Other Resources
Where to go next? Once you finish a course, there will be a resources section with additional materials that can help you take your learning to the next level and expand your knowledge further. The platform also features a general resources section where you can access exclusive members-only posts, webtips, cheatsheets, templates, and interview questions.