from start to finish
🧠 Why Should I Take This Course?
🔍 What You Will Get
By becoming a PRO member at Webtips, you will get access to the following content to help you master frontend from the very beginning. The content is organized into different courses. The platform also includes a resources section with 350+ additional high-quality webtips, cheatsheets, templates, and members-only posts to help you on your developer journey.
- 📚100+ lessons
- 👨💻800+ code examples
- ✨350+ webtips
- ❔200+ quiz questions
- 🎤150 interview questions
- 🎨70 illustrations
- 🚀Build projects
- ✅Coding challenges
- 📋Members-only posts
- 🎓Certificate of completions
📖 How You Will Learn
- This course is interactive
- Keep track of your progress
- Learn right inside your browser
- Test your skills with quizzes and coding challenges
- Get updates whenever a newer version of this course is available
📋 What is Covered in this Course?
- -> Data Types 📖 7 min read
- -> Variables 📖 5 min read
- -> Conditions and Loops 📖 14 min read
- -> Arithmetic Operators 📖 5 min read
- -> Comparisons 📖 4 min read
- -> Logical OperatorsPreview 📖 7 min read
- -> Operators: Quiz 📖 2 min read
- -> Function Declarations 📖 4 min read
- -> Parameters and Arguments 📖 5 min read
- -> Function Returns 📖 6 min read
- -> Invoking Functions 📖 7 min read
- -> The Power of Function Composition 📖 6 min read
- -> Functions: Quiz 📖 4 min read
- -> Mission: Building a Calculator 📖 9 min read
- -> Working with Arrays 📖 5 min read
- -> Array Methods 📖 21 min read
- -> Arrays: Quiz 📖 4 min read
- -> Mission: Building a HangmanPreview 📖 22 min read
- -> Object Definitions 📖 5 min read
- -> Properties and Methods 📖 9 min read
- -> The this Keyword 📖 7 min read
- -> Objects: Quiz 📖 4 min read
- -> Mission: Building a Sortable and Filterable Table 📖 8 min read
- -> Callbacks 📖 5 min read
- -> Promises 📖 9 min read
- -> Async/Await 📖 6 min read
- -> Asynchronicity: Quiz 📖 2 min read
- Web APIs
- -> The DOM 📖 9 min read
- -> The Fetch APIPreview 📖 7 min read
- -> The Local Storage API 📖 5 min read
- -> Web APIs: Quiz 📖 4 min read
- -> Mission: Storing and Displaying Data in the Browser 📖 21 min read
- -> Mission: Displaying Data from an API 📖 12 min read
- Putting Everything Together
- -> Mission: Building an App - Part I. 📖 13 min read
- -> Mission: Building an App - Part II. 📖 15 min read
- What's Next?
- -> Where to Go From Here 📖 8 min read
- -> Resources 📖 3 min read
- -> Congratulations! 📖 1 min read
💡 Why Webtips?
I'm Ferenc Almasi, a senior frontend developer with more than 10 years of industry experience and the creator of Webtips. We write for more than 100,000 readers each month and have authored more than 500 tutorials. We focus on producing high-quality tutorials about frontend development. To ensure high quality, all of our material goes through multiple rounds of review by the author.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know to take this course?
You can take this course with zero knowledge, as we're starting from the very beginning and covering everything you need to know to get you up and ready.
Is this platform right for me?
While this platform mainly focuses on developers who are just starting out, you'll still find valuable information on more advanced concepts if you have prior knowledge. It'll also help you gain a better overview of how everything ties together in the world of frontend.
How is this different from other courses?
Unlike video courses, this is a custom-built interactive platform where you'll take an active part in the lessons. You'll be tested with completing code examples, coding challenges, quizzes, and more. Moreover, this platform also includes other courses that will help you learn frontend development from the very beginning.
Why not a video course?
Video courses are fixed-paced. They lack interactivity, which slows down the learning process, and you won't master a skill by watching others do it. Using this platform, you can learn at your own pace and practice with live code environments inside your browser.
Are there any additional fees/time limits involved?
No additional monthly or yearly fees, microtransactions, or time limits are involved. Once you become a member, you'll get lifetime access to everything, including future courses and updates, without having to spend more.
What happens if I purchase the course and it gets updated?
You will receive free lifetime updates once you purchase the course. This means that you won't miss out on important updates. In fact, when an update is available, you will be notified in your dashboard.
How do I use the course after purchasing it?
After becoming a member, you'll be redirected to our login page where you can use the email address you used during checkout to log in. You can also access the login page from our navigation. You need nothing else apart from your email. We'll send you a verification code on each login to keep your account safe.
What if I buy the course and do not like it?
By completing all courses, you'll learn everything you need to know about frontend development to become job-ready. Therefore I'm certain that you will love the material. But if, for any reason, you still feel it's not worth it, you can get a refund within 30 days of purchase by contacting us. No questions asked.
Any other questions?
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out through our contact form.
📚 Other Resources
Where to go next? Once you finish a course, there will be a resources section with additional materials that can help you take your learning to the next level and expand your knowledge further. The platform also features a general resources section where you can access exclusive members-only posts, webtips, cheatsheets, templates, and interview questions.